Our March Cover features Hon Emmanuel Chinedu Ndubuisi popularly known as IJIRIJI BENDE
Our March Cover features Hon Emmanuel Chinedu Ndubuisi popularly known as IJIRIJI BENDE an astute business man, started from nothing to something, drop out from school because the parents couldn’t train him, he went ahead to become an apprentice in business serving his master for several years and headed back to school to train himself, bagged his first degree, Masters, currently pursuing his Doctorate Programme, he believes so much in education, now turned politician at the State Houses of Assembly level. Emmanuel Ndubuisi currently serves as the State Representatives representing Bende South constituency at the State Legislature.
He is the founder of IJIRIJI FOUNDATION: www.ijirijifoundation.org.ng/
” Ijiriji Foundation for Community Development (IFCD) is a non-profit organisation with a holistic approach to youth and community development and is founded on strong values and principles. Our Volunteers understand the concepts of Team work.
PROJECTS/THINGS SELF FINANCED BY HON. EMMANUEL CHINEDU NDUBUISI ((IJIRIJI BENDE) MEMBER REPRESENTING BENDE SOUTH STATE CONSTITUENCY IN ABIA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
- CONSTRUCTION OF ILO RIVER BRIDGE AT AGBOZU/AMAMBA FARM LAND ROAD UZUAKOLI.
- INSTALLATION OF SOLAR STREET LIGHTS AT URBAN QUARTERS AND PURCHASE OF BLOCKS FOR THE COMMENCEMENT OF WORK ON URBAN QUARTERS TOWN HALL UZUAKOLI.
- GRADING OF UZUAKOLI FARM ROADS.
- GRADING OF ITUMBAUZO INTERNAL ROADS.
- ONGOING RENOVATION OF 2 CLASSROOMS BLOCK AT PRACTISING SCHOOL UZUAKOLI.
- ONGOING RENOVATION OF ANOTHER 2 CLASSROOMS BLOCK AT PRACTISING SCHOOL UZUAKOLI
- ONGOING RENOVATION OF 4 CLASSROOMS BLOCK AT UMUIMENYI SECONDARY TECHNICAL SCHOOL IN NKPA.
- DRILLING OF BOREHOLE AT LOHUM IMENYI.
- CONSTRUCTION OF MARKET STALL AT AHIA AMA AKOLI IMENYI
- CONSTRUCTION OF OBI UKWU (ELDERS HALL) AT LODU IMENYI.
- BURSARY FOR OVER 280 SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS FROM UMUHU, OZUITEM AND UMUIMENYI COMMUNITIES.
- DISTRIBUTION OF FARM SEEDLINGS TO FARMERS.
- DISTRIBUTION OF PALLIATIVES TO CONSTITUENTS DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN (RURAL WOMEN AND VARIOUS GROUPS).
- CATCH THEM YOUNG PROGRAM WHERE TEENS WERE GIVEN PALM SEEDLINGS, BRANDED EXERCISE BOOKS AND OTHER EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS.
- YOUTH EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM FOR YOUNG GIRLS WHEREIN THEY WERE GIVEN SEWING MACHINES, HAIR DRYERS, COOKING UTENSILS AND CASH GRANTS.