JOB OPENING @ 247NG MEDIA: DIGITAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
- Our ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms.
* Develop social media strategy.
* Content planning and creation, copy-writing, scheduling, and posting on our Social Media Channels.
* Manage Social Media Accounts (Community management) for ours and clients social channels, including targeted interactions, general engagement, responding to comments and ensuring complaints are taken care of and escalated where appropriate.
* Ensure consistency in brand voice across all social media channels we manage.
* Provide data analysis and metric reporting for clients when needed.
* Ensure all relevant holidays (secular + Social Media) + seasonal activities are covered via content schedule.
* Stay up to date on all things happening in the Social Media world
* Support the Founders in miscellaneous tasks as they come.
* Come up with content in other areas for clients. E.g Content for websites, company profiles, blogs etc.
* At least 1 year professional experience as a Social Media Manager working on Social Media and Content Creation projects at a company or agency; including sourcing, creating + curating content, strategy, copy-writing, scheduling, reporting, and community management.
* Proficiency in many social media platforms
* Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
* Strong copy-writing/caption writing/blog writing skills + writing experience
* Impeccable attention to detail and grammar
* Strong customer service skills
* A genuine passion for Social Media and Content Creation
* Familiar with any content scheduling tool
* Available to resume immediately
To apply, send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications end 31th March.