#EXPOSED! 10 things I must dare in the month of September by Chinedu Obiano, ceo 247ng.com
Get inspired and take the chance you need today.
I woke up the first day of this month, I felt challenged deep inside my heart, to daring the unimaginable. I don’t know what I experienced is your experience too, really at some point in life we’re all faced with a decision of whether to take a risk. Whether i succeed or fail, the act of taking a risk will stretch me and give me faith in myself.
I was reading a book early hours of the first day of the month, I came in contact with this quote, “Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” –e. e. Cummings.
My dear my human spirit is superior! I was so fired in my human spirit, that my reading chair couldn’t contain me anymore, I sat on the ground, pulled my journal and wrote 10 things I must dare in the month of September, it been a challenging one, stretching beyond measure but I am enjoying the pains. Lol
“Only those who play win. Only those who risk win. History favors risk-takers. Forgets the timid. Everything else is commentary.” —Iveta Cherneva.
Here are the 10 thing I am daring in this month of September 2017, it may sound funny to you, that’s the rhythm of my heart now.
- Dare to have 10 converts, join church this month of September
- Dare to be different, focus on excellence in life and business
- Dare to become a weight on Digital Business Training.
- Dare to make a seven figure ROI, Return on Investment.
- Dare to Launch my 3 E-Books
- Dare to Start Up an E-Commerce website on Smart Product Mart
- Dare to try new social media dominance and technology.
- Dare to constantly educate myself, read 4 books.
- Dare to hit 100,000 (Visitors) readership and 500,000 (Page Views) on 247ng.com
- Dare to give always, share and support financially.
That’s my list. Good luck and I wish myself success. There’s nothing quite as satisfying as making tremendous progress in life