AN OPEN LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT – ELECT: H.E. BOLA AHMED TINUBU. From The Native Indigenous Hausa People Of Hausaland (Northwest Nigeria).
On behalf of the good Native Indigenous Hausa-People of Hausaland, I hereby congratulate you and your vice president – elect: H.E Kashim Shetima on your election as President and Vice President of the federal republic of Nigeria respectively. We pray to God that your government and administration will be successful with lot of achievements more than ever before seen in Nigeria.
However, you must be mindful of our history as Hausa People and the ugly fact that, ever since the acts of brigandage and banditry perpetrated by Usmanu Danfodiyo and his fellow fulani cohorts on hausa land; the social and political architecture of Northern Nigeria have continuously and deliberately been constructed to continue to be in line with the aims and objectives of the Danfodiyo’s greed-inspired military actions in Hausa Land, as the attitudes and actions of the Fulani Ruling Monarchs, Clerics and Political Elites continue to represent since the year 1804 to date. These are the architects of Terrorism, Banditry, Insurgency and other forms of Insecurity in Nigeria with the aim of taking over ownership of the Lands and Resources of Nigerians and enslaving/eliminating the native indigenous people.
This fact of our history, has been the bane of social malaise in all (northern states and federal) governments and administrations in Nigeria. It must not be allowed to continue, otherwise, your own government (to-be) will not be any different from those before it or may even be worse, but may God forbid that. This is why the fulani people never supported your presidential candidacy or campaign. They did not vote you either because Abubakar Atiku of the PDP is their candidate. Those few that stood around you and are allover you now are all pretending. We, the hausa people across Nigeria are the ones that gave you our support and votes overwhelmingly. In view of the above we advise that:
- Be wary of fulani politicians like; Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso, Badaru Abubakar, Nasir El-rufai, Ganduje and a host of other fulani politicians. These people don’t play civil politics but fulanization. All they do is to undermine any non fulani controlled government to perpetuate their agenda over Nigeria. They will not do less if allowed any space in your government.
- Do not continue with the mistakes of our forefathers who out of goodwill and human kindness offered accommodation to the fulani people, and ever since their integration into the hausa kingdoms, they have become thorns in our flesh; for over 218 years now that they killed our kings and leaders, and usurped our traditional institutions, we have remained their slaves in our land: a fate we since then resigned to, yet they don’t want to see us alive as they continued to kill and displace us over our land till today.
- Be mindful of the facts that, the Fulanis are not interested in one Nigeria or the peaceful co-existence of Nigeria rather, they are after total and complete take over of Nigeria as an exclusively fulani owned country, under the supreme ownership of their Monarchs (Sultan and Emirs) and control of their political Elites (Ministers, Governors, Legislators, Commissioners, etc); by every possible means at their disposal.
- Be wary of their claims to hold concerns for interests of Islam and Muslims. They only use Islam as a tool to brainwash and manipulate people, to be able to enable them in carrying out their devious and selfish plans against the unsuspecting people. This is how they successfully killed our kings and leaders, and displaced many of our people to neighboring countries. The Muslims, Christians and Traditionalists of the Hausa native indigenes are all victims of their antics no exception. They destroy Mosques, Churches and Shrines. They have raped women and children, and killed people inside the mosque. They are fake Muslims.
- As a proof of the conspiracy and complacency of the fulani Monarchs, clerics and Elites, they don’t immediately condemn the atrocities of their people visited on others, even when they pretend to do so lately, they are reservedly mild and unequivocal with their condemnations with no deterent actions against them, instead they justify them as being on revenge mission. They are rather seeking or trying to devise amnesty, palliatives and compensation for the enemies of state and humanity that they represent.
- Giving political appointments to any of the fulanis will always amount to reinforcement of Terrorism, Banditry, Insurgency and general insecurity in Nigeria. The political offices and government resources have remained the stock warehouses of their weaponry. They must be dispossessed of these privileges in order to disarm them if Nigeria must know peace and progress.
And in all of these wicked activities carried by the Fulani mercenaries in the bush, their politicians who are mostly the governors and national assembly members will not condemn their actions or fight against it, rather they encourage and justify them.
- Henceforth, you can always count on us, the hausa people (not fulani) as your trusted friends and partners in the Nigerian project and particularly your incoming government in which we are desirous in having our rightful place and roles to play. We reaffirm our belief in one Nigeria where the Igbo, Yoruba, kanuri, Ijaw, Birom, Tiv, Bajju, Nupe, etc are relating as brothers and sisters; regardless of their religion.
- Finally, Your Excellency Sir, you must resist every pressure from whatever quarters; no matter the socalled political correctness or otherwise of it, that you give any fulani man any sensitive role to play in your government. TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO FOREARMED .
May God bless you, your vice president and the good people of Nigeria.
Long live our President and Vice President elect, and the federal republic of Nigeria.
Yours most respectfully;
Hajiya Kalthoum Alumbe Jitami.
(Activist of the Hausawa Movement of Nigeria).